Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting to Second Base

What is it about second blog posts?

The first post, as mentioned here http://yourblackhairedbarbie.blogspot.com/2011/01/second-post.html is a bit like a first date. Maybe a little awkward, but with all the newness and excitement and none of the commitment. By the second post, though, you're wondering, "Can I be that smart and funny and sexy again? Is it even worth the effort? And exactly how much coffee should I drink before making the next post?"

It's not that interesting things haven't happened to me. It's more a matter of choosing which crazy story to post. I'm not sure if I'm a crazy magnet or if I just need to be more standoffish.

At any rate, I've made a second post. It may be just a bit of awkward fumbling, but that's what second posts are about. Getting it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment